List of Online RN-BSN Programs “without clinicals”
Life too busy? Try an RN to BSN Online Option “without clinicals”. Our team of editors are constantly updating the list of Online RN to BSN schools. Please see our findings below.
- Southeast’s RN to BSN Online Program:
- 100% Online with no campus visits
- Accredited by Commision on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Only 6 nursing courses required
- No clinical hour requirement
- Field experiences in your region
- Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences:
The RN to BSN Program at Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences is designed for the needs of working professional nurses and is offered in a convenient format that builds on the experience and education of the licensed R.N.
- Bellevue University:
Our RN to BSN degree completion program is designed for working professionals who need to juggle family and career obligations. That’s why it is 100% online with NO clinicals.Our list is growing, come back tomorrow.
- American Sentinel:
There are no clinical rotations like you had in your pre-licensure program. You are already registered nurses, so the BSN focuses on Quality and Safety, Evidence Based Practice, Community Health, Case Management and Leadership. The BSN builds on your clinical base to expand your practice and place in the position of leading teams.
- Anna Maria College:
Based in Massachusetts, Anna Maria is a Catholic institution and is accredited by the National League of Nursing Accrediting Commission. No clinicals are needed and looks towards well trained nurses who would like to take the next step in their career.
- Saint Louis University:
A Catholic Jesuit school in the heart of St. Louis, MI. The online RN to BSN program allowed for up to 64 credits to be transferred in with not clinical course required. No required testing, 16 week online sessions, part-time and full-time availability.
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- M.S. in Nursing/Master of Health Administration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- Accelerated MS in Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited, and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs & dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid & more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
Study for your degree online with Adventist University of Health Sciences. We offer a completely online Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences program that allows you to study when and where it's convenient for you.
Must be currently registered with ARRT or NMTCB to qualify!
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- RN-BSN Program in Nursing
- MS in Nursing - Nursing Administration and Leadership
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- BSN - RN-to-BSN Completion (CCNE-accredited)
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Admin (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...
Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Submit the form to learn how you can make a change and advance your career.
- B.S. in Nursing (BSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) - General